"52 in 52: A New Journey" September NEWS: Gallery Blu Show and 3rd in the Burg Show!

UPCOMING EVENTS:

January:



January 8, 2011


"52 in 52: A New Journey" Blog Show at

The Paper Lion Gallery, 1217 Hummel Avenue, Lemoyne



YWCA of Carlisle, PA - Featured Artist












Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 47: "Dream in Colors"


This work is on Canvas Board, it doesnt need stretched but needs framed to be hung.



Week 47: "Dream in Colors"

I sat with my head resting today and as I started to sleep I began to slowly slip into a dream.  Light started to come through the darkness in my mind.  Greens and teals swirled while dancing white lights filled in the middle.   Many times in my life I had colors in my dream, but it was always dark.  When I awoke I questioned the meaning.  Do the colors that we dream in tell us what is store for us or does it represent where we are in our lives?

Green to me is the color of the Earth, renewal and growth.  In my life lately I have found that I have grown.  After a long time of just living life on cruise control I started to have moments of clarity.  Of course I didn't come to this easily.  Coasting through life I began to be aware of my own growth, like a plant in too small of a pot.  Is this a sign for me to start looking at repotting myself in my life, to begin to renew my thinking in my life so that I may grow?

When you dream, what color do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment